Going Home this Weekend!

 10/25/2025

Going Home for my Sister's Birthday


Today I woke up a little later than usual which that's okay since it's Saturday! In 2 days from now, one of my older sisters is turning 22! I am driving the winding 3 hours home and celebrating with my family tomorrow! I wish I could stay home a little longer but I am at college for an education after all. We have lots of activities planned for her birthday and I still have to pick out a gift for her by tonight! I am arriving late tonight at my house and I plan on just stopping at a gas station for something funny and maybe useful. Anyways, I am super excited to have one day at home, and honestly I've needed this mental reset!

Comments

  1. Great post! A home reset away from school is always needed once in while

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carter, I am so glad you get to go home this weekend. I hope the drive went great even though it is a little long. I can not wait to hear about all the activities you guys did, and how much your niece has grown. Tell Abby I said Happy Birthday and I hope she has a great day. I agree that a mental reset is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carter! That is awesome that you got to go home this weekend. Happy birthday to your sister. I hope that you enjoyed your weekend. See you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy you were able to go home and enjoy your sister's birthday. The effort that you put in probably made her day even special.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Weekend!

Starting the Blogs with the First Check-In