Getting Prepared for Anatomy Exam!
10/24/2025
What I've Done so far Today
To start the day off, I woke up a little late after a long night of studying. After getting out of bed, I made my way to Aquatic fundamentals. Today we learned about boating safety, boating equipment, and boating terminology. I am also getting prepared to take a big Anatomy exam on muscles today. I am comfortable with the amount I studied but I am still taking today as a study Anatomy day. After my exam goes so well, I am heading to work at the Library. My shift today is 4:30-7:00PM and I can't wait to catch up on all my other class's work. To wrap it all up, I have a CA job shadow tonight at 9:00-11:30PM!
Hey Carter, Sounds like a busy and productive day! It’s great that you’re balancing studying, work, and your CA shadowing. Learning about boating safety sounds interesting too, that’s a fun change of pace from studying Anatomy. Good luck on your exam, and I hope your shift and job shadow go smoothly!
ReplyDelete