Starting the Blogs with the First Check-In
10/23/2025
The Thursday Take-a-way
This blog is about my whole week leading up to this present day, 10/23/25. So far this week has been very eventful; I went on a hike, celebrated my roommates birthday, attended Harbor, and studied a lot! I hiked a short 1 mile hike but was able to connect with nature and really sit in my thoughts! For my roommate's birthday, I threw a surprise birthday party at Harbor! The Harbor is a Christian Bible Study Organization on campus here! All in all this week has been very spiritually driven whilst I still am studying and focusing on my career.
Hi Carter. It sounds like you have been very busy this week. The hike sounds like a great way to get out and enjoy nature. I actually saw your roommate and I wished him a happy birthday. I am sure that Spencer loved his surprise birthday party. Have a good day Carter!
ReplyDelete